Y’all, I love Fall and everything about it!!! There’s just something about Fall that makes me want to curl up with a cozy blanket, a cup of good coffee, and a great book. Few things make me happier than a rainy Fall day at home when the house is clean and I have nothing to do but relax. Those days are rare but when one rolls around, bygollywally I cherish the living daylights out of it!!!
I love getting to know people too. I love knowing what they love. I love it when people are just personal enough that they feel like a second cousin. So with that in mind, I thought I would share with y’all a few of my favorite things about Fall!!!
My 25 favorite things about Fall
- Staring at the leaves – I think the beauty of Fall is just one more way God proves His incredible love for us.
- Corn Mazes
- Rainy days – There’s a strange beauty to a rainy Fall day.
- Sweaters – With leggings of course.
- Flannel and leggings – I am so thankful I work in a place that I can wear this daily. I live in flannel and leggings.
- Pumpkin spice lattes – Or my clean, paleo version anyway but I can’t lie – when a cheat day rolls around, I’m having me a PSL!! (while wearing flannel and leggings. Yep, I’m basic lol.)
- Pumpkin spice everything else – Hello pumpkin spice fudge!!
- Myers Pumpkin Patch – I love this place so much!!!
- Decorating – Check out my Fall/Thanksgiving/Halloween Pinterest board here.
- Trunk or treat at church
- Apple cider – Or apple drink. I make my own now with apple juice and Thieves essential oils.
- Cozy blankets – I’m faking it this year by turning the air down lol. Shoooooo I’m ready for it to cool down!
- Hocus Pocus with my Dad – this is one of my favorite traditions
- My anniversary – #4 coming up on 10/22
- Thanksgiving – my sister-in-law makes the best turkey EVER!!!
- Friendsgiving – planning my first one this year 🙂
- The air is crisp – goodbye humidity!!!
- The smells – Even though I can’t bring myself to burn a scented candle anymore, I still love to use essential oils in my diffuser and battery operated candles to create that wonderful, cozy fall environment in my home. My favorite fall blend is 2 drops clove, 3 drops nutmeg, 5 drops orange. Y’all that blend smells like the essence of Fall and makes me smile from the inside out!!
- Baking – this is the time of year when I want to turn into Little Suzie Homemaker on crack and start baking all things apple and pumpkin.
- Quality time with people I love – I’m really not sure why but i’m not very social during the Spring and Summer but when Fall rolls around, I love being with family and friends as much as possible.
- Fall movies on Hallmark – Don’t judge me. I’m a hopeless romantic lol.
In honor of my beloved Fall, I have revamped an old goodie for those of you who absolutely love this season as much as I do!! Click here for this absolutely dreamy Fall desktop back ground that will inspire all those warm, cozy feelings that only October brings.
Happy Fall Y’all and remember, above all, you are loved,