Browsed by
Month: September 2016

Who am I?

Who am I?

I’m really struggling with who I am in the Lord and His love for me right now, so I am going to write like no one is reading because it really does help to get it all down. Yesterday, I was reading a post from one of my favorite bloggers – Sarah Titus over at sarahtitus.com – and she was talking about us not losing ourselves. I realized that I have definitely lost myself and I’ve posted about that recently, but…

Read More Read More

The best health move you can make

The best health move you can make

Guys, if you’ve opened this, I am assuming you are reading this because you want to improve your health. Congratulations!!! That’s the first step to feeling the best you can. I’m not going to talk about diets though…Or exercise…Or sleep. You may be asking yourself, “What on earth is she going to talk about then?” Your GUT!!! That’s right. We are going to talk about your gut. No one actually wants to have this conversation but it’s one that has…

Read More Read More

Seeking the glory of God.

Seeking the glory of God.

Have you ever long for a touch from God? The kind of touch that brings you closer to Him and His Glory than you’ve ever been before?That’s where I am right now. My small group at church is going through an Anne Graham Lotz bible study called Expecting To See Jesus and we recently studied Exodus 33 and 34. I can’t stop thinking about it. What kind of glory causes us to be radiant? So radiant we have to veil…

Read More Read More

Overcoming spirits of oppression

Overcoming spirits of oppression

I have to share this because I am FURIOUS!!! I’m sharing it because I know I’m not the only person this has happened to. I have suffered UNKNOWINGLY under spirits of oppression MY ENTIRE ADULT LIFE AND I’M SICK OF IT!!! I had no idea about these spirits and I have always wondered why I didn’t feel the freedom and joy I knew I should feel as a Christian. Why was I so consumed with depression, fear, worry…you know, all those…

Read More Read More

Skinny Pumpkin Spice “Latte”

Skinny Pumpkin Spice “Latte”

Happy Fall Y’all!!! I just had to say it. I’ve been waiting through one hottttt southern summer to say those words. Fall is a southerner’s reward for enduring Summer and boy is it a welcome sight!!! I love Fall. If you know me personally, you are probably rolling your eyes at this point. I wear my flannel like a mantle. I can be found in leggings about 99% of the time. The other 1% is when they are dirty (like…

Read More Read More

Getting back on track

Getting back on track

I’m a mess. Have I ever told y’all that? Seriously, I am a mess!!! There have been a few things happen recently that have shown me that I have gotten off track. I started this blog for two reasons; To share my faith in Jesus and to encourage others through my fitness journey. I have gotten so off track with all of it!!! I am back on track though. I wouldn’t dare name any names without express permission, but recently…

Read More Read More

I’ll show you my faith by my works

I’ll show you my faith by my works

This post is more of a jumbled diary entry than a normal blog post and I’m sharing in case someone else needs these words but this is mostly to serve as a reminder for myself when fear and uncertainty about my future begin to creep in. I want to be able to come back to this and read it so I can put a stop to it right away. For the past 4 1/2, almost 5 months, my faith has…

Read More Read More